Thermo Scientific Featured Product
AquaPro™ Multi-Input Intelligent Process Analyzer
Get accurate, user-friendly in-line monitoring with the Thermo Scientific™ AquaPro™ Multi-Input Intelligent Process Analyzer. This analyzer provides flexible monitoring for a wide range of applications for complex process operations worldwide, from power generation to municipal water and wastewater.
- Large color display
- Up to four sensor inputs
- Up to eight current outputs
- Up to six alarm/control relays
- Multiple digital communication protocols
- Broad sensor compatibility
- Seven user-selectable languages
Orion™ 2117XP Chloride Analyzer
Detect chloride in real time with accurate and reliable results using the Thermo Scientific™ Orion™ 2117XP Chloride Analyzer. Early detection of chloride ingress from feedwater helps your plant maintain the optimal balance of water purification and peace of mind.
- Detection limit of 0.1ppm offers continuous chloride monitoring in wide variety of samples.
- Protection against early breakthrough with sensitive, selective, reliable and verfiable measurements provides early detection of chloride in RO and boiler systems.
- Fast and highly accurate calibration has you back online in minutes.
- System holds calibration up to 60 days between reagent changes.
- Long life solid state sensor technology offers stability and high performance.
- Simple operation and no moving parts means only minimal maintenance is required.
- Get repeatable and verifiable measurements at a glance using the large, user-friendly display.
Orion™ pHR Process ROSS™ Electrode
Save time and money while achieving fast, accurate measurements in a variety of samples. With minimal maintenance and a longer lifetime, the Thermo Scientific™ Orion™ pHR Process ROSS™ Electrode offers superior performance, reliability and longevity for a variety of applications, including pure water.