- Proximity Sensors
- Photoelectric Sensros
- Ultrasonic Sensors
- Signal Conditioners
- Level Measurement
- Wireless Solutions
- Logic Control Units
For more than 80 years R. STAHL has fulfilled a unique role in protecting lives and property in harsh and hazardous (classified) locations.
R. STAHL is a leading manufacturer of explosion protection and electrical products. Whether you are looking to expand your business to global markets, or don’t have time to custom design each system particular to where it is going in the world, R. STAHL can help. With our universal package of products, you can specify one product for anywhere in the world. Whether you are going to Angola, Russia, Europe, Brazil or Houston, our products will meet NEC, CEC, ATEX, GOST Inmetro and IECEx standards, just to name a few.
R. Stahl Featured Product
Explosion Protected Stainless Steel Control Stations 8150 Series
- Attractive space effienient design.
- Enclosures made of Stainless Steel for excellent corrosion resistance.
- Snap-on mounting of individual components.
- High illumination LED pilot light from 12V to 254V, AC or DC with an operating life time over 100,000 hours.
- A variety of pushbuttons, control switches, illuminated pushbuttons and ammeters.
- Durable silicone foamed enclosure gaskets are concealed to protect from damage or premature aging by UV light and chemicals.
- Fluorsilicate gasket in standard pushbutton actuators is suitable for a wide temperature range.
- Globally Certified. One part number provides Class I Division 2, ATEX and IECEx Zone 1certifications.
- Also available in GOST-R, INMETRO, KGS and others.
Plugs & Receptacles
- Color coding and pin configuration makes it physically impossible to mate plugs and receptacles of different voltages and current ratings (per IEC 60 309-2).
- Interlocked switch mechanism prevents accidental removal of plug from receptacle under load.
- Horsepower rated disconnect switch.
- 20A, 30A, 63A and 125A models.
Globally Certified Z, Y, X Purge Indicators / Controllers and Accessories
- Stainless steel or anodized aluminum construction for superior corrosion resistance (NEMA 4,4X)
- Small Profile and light weight reduces installation footprint
- Global Certifications. Certified to: ATEX / IECEx / NEC / CEC in a single part number. Ideal for global companies looking to standardize on a single design
- Dry contact outputs for remote monitoring comes standard.