Model 116 Cryogenic
Cryogenic/Liquified Gas Tank Level Monitoring
• Drop in replacement for Barton and Prime Measurements
• Over-Range Protection, High over Low and Low over High
• Micro adjust pointer
• DP Ranges from 0-50″ H2O to 0-400″ H2O
• Tamper Proof, All adjustments require removal of bezel for access.
• Black ink on white dial or White ink on back dial
Mid-West Instrument is one of the leading designers and manufacturers of differential pressure gauges and switches in the U.S. The firm’s experienced engineers and technicians utilize the latest equipment for engineering, manufacturing and testing the firm’s gauge and switch products.
Piston Type Differential Pressure Gauges & Switches
Differential Pressure is sensed by the movement of a precisely ground floating piston/magnet in a precision bore against a calibrated spring. Any variation in pressure on either side of the piston/magnet will cause the magnet to move proportionally to the change in differential pressure. A rotary pointer magnet located close to the internal magnet, but outside the pressure housing, follows the movement of the piston magnet and indicates differential pressure on the dial.
Diaphragm Differential Pressure Gauges & Switches
Differential Pressure is sensed by the movement of an elastomer diaphragm against a precision calibrated range spring. The change in position of the diaphragm in response to the change in Differential Pressure moves an internal magnet. This magnet, in turn, causes a rotary magnet external to the gauge body to rotate. This rotary magnet has a pointer attached which indicates the differential pressure on the dial.
Precision Bellows / Bourdon Type Differential Pressure Gauges & Switches
• Dry Design, No Liquid Fill Required for Over-range Protection
• Glass Reinforced Thermoplastic Gauge Front Is Standard
• Weather Resistant & Corrosion Resistant Gauge Front
• ± 1/2% or ± 1% Full Scale Accuracy
• Six Inch Dial Standard
• 5 Year Warranty