- Liquid Analytical Sensors & Transmitters
- Dissolved Oxygen
- Memosens® Sensor Technology
Based in Cincinnati, Ohio and servicing the North American process control market, M4 Knick provides a wide range of analytical sensors and holder technologies.
With decades of experience on staff, along with a unique product solution set, M4 Knick is able to address persistent analytical sensor issues such as accuracy, stability,
and longevity. These issues lead to high maintenance costs, sensor replacement, and process downtime.
Safe, Rugged, and Reliable Process Analytics. Mobile multi-parameter Memosens measuring device with data storage and USB interface.
- For Memosens sensors measuring pH, conductivity, and dissolved oxygen
- Automatic recognition of the measured parameter with Memosens
- Automatic compensation for ambient pressure for oxygen measurement
- Data logger with 10,000 points
- Micro-USB connector for communication with the Paraly SW12 for data management and administration of digital Memosens sensors
- Sensoface: Sensor status at a glance
- Sensor network diagram for quick troubleshooting
- Automatic calibration up to 3 points
- Manual calibration with adjustable buffer values
- Real time clock and battery status display
- More than 1,000 hours of operation using standard batteries (4XAA)
- Optional rechargeable battery pack (recharged when connected via USB)
Type 18 pH/ORP SENSORS
The Type 18 differential pH electrode changes the nature of pH measurement by eliminating the need for internal electrolyte solutions and reference junction. This design virtually does away with the problems caused by aging and pollution of the reference sensor. It uses a rugged enamel Glasteel™ probe and integral temperature sensor to measure pH or high-resolution pH compensated ORP. The probes construction allows them to be directly installed into the process (product flow) thus sensing the pH immediately and directly, without a protective cage.selections as Atlas.
Memosens® Smart Sensors
- Smart sensor allows for calibration in the shop/lab
- No calibration fluids in the field
- One-step startup with AXIS transmitter
- High temperature and pressure ratings
- Wide range of pH, ORP,conductivity, and oxygen sensors available